I went on Carly's school field trip on Thursday. They went and did gymnastics at a local gym. Carly did really well! Wouldn't surprise me if she was taking gymnastics there some day. Then we went to Old Chicago and ate some yummy pizza! That was interesting with thirty 4 year olds!
Two of my co-workers had baby girls this week! I got to hold one of them when she was only 10 hours old! Love that! They are both adorable!
Ethan told me at around 4pm today that he had a loose tooth. At 4:02pm he looked at me and said, 'Mom, I lost my tooth!' That is a record for that child! The last loose tooth he had lasted for over 2 years and the dentist ended up pulling it! Maybe someday he will lose enough to actually get his braces on! :)
My mom left for Arizona on Thursday. She and some of her friends rent a house down there for a few weeks. This is the second year she has gone. I really wish that I was going someplace warm! I am sure they will have a fun time (hopefully not too much wine will be consumed). :)
Two of my co-workers had baby girls this week! I got to hold one of them when she was only 10 hours old! Love that! They are both adorable!
Ethan told me at around 4pm today that he had a loose tooth. At 4:02pm he looked at me and said, 'Mom, I lost my tooth!' That is a record for that child! The last loose tooth he had lasted for over 2 years and the dentist ended up pulling it! Maybe someday he will lose enough to actually get his braces on! :)
My mom left for Arizona on Thursday. She and some of her friends rent a house down there for a few weeks. This is the second year she has gone. I really wish that I was going someplace warm! I am sure they will have a fun time (hopefully not too much wine will be consumed). :)
We took the kids to Lowe's on Saturday morning for a building clinic. Ethan, Ella and Carly each made a LoweBot. That is the Lowe's version of a transformer. They are actually pretty cool. They each got aprons, goggles and a badge for completing their project. They have these clinics every other Saturday and they are free!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment