Blogging? Can't say this is something that I have ever done before, but am excited to share some of the zaniness of our life with 4 great kids (and #5 on the way).
I am always open to receiving and sharing parenting advice. Life is much too short to have to re-invent the wheel on each parenting topic. I am open to share what we have tried (and it's a lot!).
Living with a teenager and a 2 year old (and a couple more in between) brings new insight to life to say the least. Learning to let go (14 yr old) and trying to have some control (2 yr old) are a constant 'battle' in our household.
Trying to keep perspective is always a main goal. These precious gifts we have been given are our's to cherish and raise up to be competent, loving, compassionate adults. Not such an easy task.
No comments:
Post a Comment