Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quiet Saturdays...

I love quiet Saturdays! It's chilly outside today and there have been occassional flurries. The kids have played well together today (for the most part!). Carly has been napping for the last 3 hours. (I should probably go get her up or else she will be up until midnight) I even had a few moments to sit in the front living room in front of the fire place and read. WOW!

Brian has been at the hospital doing rounds since 6am. He called at 2:45pm. He was on his way home and got called back to the hospital. Oh, our life with a doctor in the house has officially begun. :o) He has to be back to the hospital tomorrow morning at 6 am again so I know he is antsy to get home to see the kids while they are awake!!

He starts his OB rotation this Monday. That means in the hospital from 7am to 7pm daily and carrying the pager 24/7.

How many days until maternity leave again??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading during the day...how fun!! Wish I could have taken a nap with Carly.