Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Laminators and Omelettes

I have a new best friend!  It's The Laminater...



Tonight I used it to laminate several copies of the book of James for my women's Bible study group.  Yes, I laminated 10 copies of the whole book of James.  We are going to try and memorize this as part of our current Bible study.  Pray for us please!

Who knows what else I will find to laminate!  :)

In other exciting news...
Our kids LOVE omelettes!  They especially love their dad's omelettes.  He let's them special order the toppings they want on them.  They often are begging for seconds before everyone has even received their first one!

Here is Carly demonstrating the cheesiness factor of her favorite cheese omelette.  Yes, the cheese is stretching that far!  This girl loves cheese!


Here is my omelette.  I prefer the cheese and onion omelette with extra onions!  Yes, I love onions!  Does anyone have a  breath mint?


Graysen loves omelettes as well, but on this particular morning he was more intrigued about dipping his toast in his apple juice.  Don't ask!


I will leave you on this fine morning (it is 12:17 am) with a heart-warming pic.  My mom is staying with us for a few days.  She loves cuddling with her grandbabies!

(grandma and baby Nora)

Have a great week!




3 comments:

shane and jackee said...

I've been thinking about getting a laminator...where did you get yours? Very cute pictures of your kiddos eating omelettes! :)

Ellie said...

yeah..you got one!! :)

Becky Bartlett said...

I just told Luke a couple nights ago that we needed one!! :)