We are gearing up for graduation here. I cannot believe that Brynna is going to graduate. I know it's cliche to say ' I don't know where the time went'. But I really don't. I want 18 more years with her at home (my husband is not advocating for this :)). I know God has great things planned for her. But this mama's heart aches thinking about her not being home every day. Right after graduation we have her college orientation. Seriously? Where did the time go?
We have another play to attend this weekend. Ethan has taken a role behind the curtain for Alice in Wonderland being performed at the children's theater. He is part of the props crew. He really loves the behind the scenes stuff!
Ella is still a little mama! She lugs the baby around and bosses the other littles around. :) She loves reading and drawing. Nancy Drew is a favorite right now. She even made a shirt for herself for Easter. She wanted to wear it to church, but opted for a pretty dress instead.
Carly has a dance recital coming up. She really loves her dancing class. She takes a combo class of tap/jazz/ballet. Their number for the recital is a jazz number to Dancing Queen by Abba. Their outfits are adorable! Hopefully the final production will not be a disaster!
We are working on potty training with Graysen. All of our kids potty trained right around 3 years old. Graysen turned 3 at the end of December and could really care less about going in the toilet. We try hard to bribe him with Cheetos. I think we have had a total of 5 successful potties in the potty. At least I don't have to worry about him not getting to go to preschool if it still does not happen for a while. :)
(I am sure years down the road he will be thrilled that I posted this pic on my blog!)
Nora is going to be one in 3 weeks! Seriously, where does the time go? :) I have been blessed to be at home with her. The rest of the kids all went to daycare since I was still working outside the home then. Nora loves hanging out with her brothers and sisters. She can already hold her own with them! She loves pancakes and french toast! She so far is just rolling to get places. She gets up like she is going to crawl, but no movement yet. Honestly, that is fine with me. That is one less little one I have to chase for now! No teeth yet either! She still wears size 1 shoes! Such tiny feet. She is up to 17 pounds! We have been so thankful for her first year being such a healthy one!



1 comment:
I just found your blog :) Fun!! Love blog reading!! And we still need to make a trip to P & P or Little Prarie Girl!!!
Post a Comment