Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cousins and Trifles

We had a great weekend!  My cousin Jason was in town with his girlfriend Joanna.  It was great to meet her!  Jason has always been a kid at heart and while he was here he and Ella had a little impromptu piano recital.  I wish that they lived closer to us because it would be awesome to see them MUCH more often!

I have to share one other thing.  I made my first trifle tonight!  Some will find this quite amusing since I actually loathe cooking, baking, pretty much anything involved with the kitchen!  But I got this great new bowl and we are having our small group over tomorrow night and we always have desserts.  The picture is below.  This is not full presentation mode since it has to go in the fridge tonight, but I just wanted to show that I can make things (when I actually put forth some effort!).  I even made some little baby trifles for the kids!


1 comment:

Ellie said...

What a pretty looking desert! :)